7.03.2008

Looking for my game recap?

I was waiting for it to be official before I broke the news and now it is: Curt's Bloody Sock has gone national as I am now contributing my game previews and recaps for the respected baseball site Bugs and Cranks.

Wait, this site is national, too? True, but not nearly as well-read as B&C.

In answer to your question yes, I will still be posting here. Just not the same material that I have been producing, as that will all be on B&C. Please check there every day for the regular pre- and post-game stuff and then here for more traditional blog posts, like what the team is up to and alternative material.

Thank you to everyone who has supported this blog over the years and given me the confidence and ability to take it to another level, and be sure to visit both sites frequently because I need all the help I can get.

J Rose

For my recap of last night's devastating Sox loss, click here.

I will have another post here later describing my interesting time at the Trop.

No comments: