8.23.2007

Boredom sets in with no game to watch.


This sucks.

With no game on, no good movies on and and rerun of the captivating Hippos/Crocs special on Discovery HD Theater, I've resorted to perusing the Net in order to be entertained, which is usually never good.

What's that, you say? Read a book.

Good one.

So I was researching the custom Benz that Papi put up for sale on eBay, and I found out that the auction ended this afternoon with 18 total bids, the highest at 525,000, but none of them were legitimate offers.

The car was a friggin gem, straight out of West Coast Customs and into the arms of a World Series champ, but I'm not sure if the average eBayer could've afforded the price tag.

Dude, next time use the DuPont Registry.

Wait around a while and I'll see what else I can dig up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Curt,
You're right about that duPont Registry! You should have Big Papi give me a call or email if he is serious...I work w. duPont Registry and can hook him up!
"Homerun Hal"

J Rose said...

I can't belive anyone who owns a car like that wouldn't list it in the Registry.

Every car buff knows that the place to look for (or in my case, at) awesome, high dollar rides for sale.