8.23.2007

Pix I forgot to post: Sox/Rays Game

This will be my last post of the night. It's a bunch of pictures from the Sox/Rays game I went to last month.

Didn't get around to posting them.

Now I am.

My son waiting patiently for someone to sign...


...and Beckett happily(?) obliging


Paps calmly going through his pregame


Oki acting like he can't understand the kids screaming "Dice-K" at him (true story)


The massive video screen touting the marquee pitching matchup...
...and the game actually lived up to the hype...


...until this happened (Dioner Navarro's homer--from the video board, I didn't have the camera at the ready)...


...and then this happened (BJ Upton's homer off Manny D.)...


..and finally, this happened.

And on that note, I'm hitting the sack.

Game 1, today, 1:10PM EST

No comments: