5.17.2007

Thank You, ESPN!

If you recall last night after I learned about the cancellation of the game, I was pretty pissed at the fact that I was looking forward to being able to watch the game in HD. I was so upset, in fact, that I went out and not only washed the car but trimmed the palms as well.

For those of us outside the greater New England area who have to catch the Sox games on Extra Innings, we can't enjoy the game in crystal-clear NESN HD because for some reason EI doesn't broadcast in HD (talk about behind the times.)

So I was greatly relieved whe I saw that the money-grubbing megalomaniacal media machine that is the World Wide Leader will broadcast today's first game of the twi-nighter on ESPN HD, presumably to make up for having to broadcast three hours of highlights and chit-chat when last night's game was postponed.

All I can say is thank you, thank you ESPN. This unforeseen act of kindness almost makes up for "50 States in 50 Days" and "Stump the Schwab".

***UPDATE: THE FRIGGIN' GAME IS NOT ON ESPN- THE WEBSITE INFO WAS BOGUS! FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID ABOVE-THE WORLDWIDE LEADER STILL SUCKS!!***

No comments: